Plasmate alpha2?

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 10:55:52 CET 2010

Hi guys,

Was wondering what do you all think about maybe pushing out a second
Plasmate alpha release around the time KDE SC 4.4.1 gets out? :) I know we
previously voted for a 2-month release cycle, but I personally think we have
had a decent amount of interesting commits since the alpha1 release (project
deletion, GHNS integration, among various fixes). 4.4.1 should also include
some important fixes that Plasmate needed to work properly (like using names
other than 'main.py' for Python projects, the fix for scripted dataengines).
So I was thinking it might be a good idea to take the opportunity and push
out a parallel alpha release that, combined with the 4.4.1 fixes, would
provide a much more usable experience.

It might also come in handy for the folks joining the Javascript Jam :)

Thoughts?

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/