Strange ampersand in Plasma tooltips

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Mon Mar 1 08:32:55 CET 2010

Heya,

I'm having a weird issue here, and I wonder if it's just me, or if
it's maybe a bug in Plasma:

Many of the tooltips of the Plasma::IconWidget buttons we use in
Amarok (like in the toolbar and in applets) contain weird ampersand
characters, that is "&". I assume they come from keyboard shortcuts,
but surely they shouldn't be shown in the tooltip, no?

I've asked about this in the #plasma IRC channel before, but noone had
an idea. Do you have any? :)

Attaching a screenshot of this issue.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer, Software Engineer at Collabora Ltd