Info about Tokamak 4

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:06:07 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 29 June 2010, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Monday 28 June 2010 14:06:34 Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Cornelius Schumacher
> >
> > <schumacher at kde.org> wrote:
> > > While collecting information about the developer sprints, which
> > > happended in the last twelve months, I noticed that the Tokamak 4
> > > landing page at http://community.kde.org/KDE_e.V./Sprints/Tokamak4
> > > still is incomplete. There is a "more dot stories forthcoming" notice
> > > and I don't see a link to the nice videos you recorded at the meeting.
> > > Could someone please update the page?
> >
> > AFAIK the videos were with Billie or Sebas but not sure. And
> > definitely we need more dot stories. Maybe by the same time we launch
> > the videos?
>
> There's a nearly finished one about the mobile work on my disk, I've
> attached it. If we still want to publish it, we should make it more
> general and update some sections. I think it's still a valuable article
> and interesting subject.

I don't have remarks on the article, it seems pretty good for me.
I'm just wondering, wouldn't look a bit stale by now?
maybe if it's something that will be published after akademy adding something
like "it posed important basis for work done at akademy, stay tuned for more
info" or something lie that? or would be too much OT?

Cheers,
Marco Martin