PMC needs an icon

Alessandro Diaferia alediaferia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:08:26 CEST 2010

Hello people,
work on PMC keeps going on, rocking, and i think it's the time for a real
icon for our beloved application.

I hope i cc'ed the right list. I kindly ask our friendly neighbourhood
artists if they mind designing an icon for Plasma Media Center.
Nuno did an amazing job in preparing mockups for us centuries ago but i
personally don't know if he already prepared an icon for us.

I'm also attaching a set of icons Lee Olson (hoping he's reading this mail)
prepared for us. I'd just like to know whether that icon is ok for the whole
team or if there are any changes to be made as I'm not an artist.

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards.
--
Alessandro Diaferia