PMC meeting summary

Christophe Olinger olingerc at binarylooks.com
Fri Jun 18 08:28:21 CEST 2010

Hey everybody,

I'm back from a business trip and will join our beloved pmc project
again next week.

Luca: Nice to have you on board. Having plasma applets integrated with
pmc is a great idea

On my side, I'll work on tagging data and whatever other stuff that
comes to my and your minds. It seems we have a nice and divers team
lined and we will grow in leaps and bounds. It's amazing that from the
timepoint I joined the project three months ago to now so much has
happened already and the balls keeps on rolling.

Anyway, nothing constructive here, shows throwing in my support again.

And yes, 4.6 seems like a nice target. :-)))))

Cheers,

Chris