call to plasma maintainers

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jun 15 22:18:35 CEST 2010

On June 15, 2010, Asraniel wrote:
> The bug triagers did an amazing job and got the bugcount of plasma close to
> 500. considering that not long ago it was close to 1000, that is a great
> achievement. But of course triaging only closes duplicates and invalid
> bugreports.

to be fair to those who have been busy working on fixing bugs, there's been a
veritable torrent of commits that fix bugs over the last 6 weeks or so. and to
those people (you know who you are :), i'd also extend a huge thanks and words
of encouragement to continue doing so.

and yes, the triagers (you also know who you are :) have been absolutely huge
this dev cycle :)

> It is now up to you, the maintainers, to go trough the bugs of
> your specific plasma component and try to fix a few bugs.

yes, please do. we really especially need the people who have authored plugins
in the past to try and do some grooming on them. even a few days of work
spread out over the remaining weeks will make a huge difference for 4.5.0.

humru othro a kohnu se