microblog plasmoid and oauth

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jun 9 20:33:43 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 09 June 2010 19:52:53 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On June 9, 2010, Ryan P. Bitanga wrote:
> > In progress. I have it working already. :) Cleaning up the patch by the
> > end
>
> i heart you.

As a sidenote, I was working on some microblogging/scripting stuff yesterday
and noticed that the configChanged() API isn't implemented. I have a patch for
that here, but have not yet tested it sufficiently (the kwallet access makes
it a bit more involved than for most other applets).

Ryan: 2 thumbs of up the oauth work!
--
sebas