[Plasma Media Center] some advice request

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jun 4 23:41:05 CEST 2010

On June 4, 2010, Markus wrote:
> IMO all input handling should be done using Gluon
> <http://gitorious.org/gluon>. It's a KDE project targeted at game
> developers. I've once read somewhere that Gluon supports all kinds of
> input devices and in case Gluon doesn't support Wiimotes, maybe it'll be
> better to add the support there.

while it may be a way to get at inputs (though it doesn't seem eventt driven,
but expects the game to poll for state?), it doesn't address the really
interesting bit here which is: "how to render given events to common actions,
e.g. a left arrow do the same thing as a flick of a wiimote to the left"

humru othro a kohnu se