Panel icon sizing bug in 4.4

Mike Kasick mkasick-pd at club.cc.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 4 01:50:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:38:44PM -0700, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> > Is there a chance this will make it into 4.4.4?  If not, I might want to
>
> i highly doubt it, sorry :(

Thanks for your effors in getting this into trunk.  The latest revisions
(with MenuLauncherApplet::sizeHint defined const) work great!

I've gone through SVN and cherry-picked the patches for each applet and
backported them to the KDE 4.4 SVN branch--keeping just the changes
relevant to iconSizeChanged/sizeHint as well as setting of the Panel icon
size in kcm_icons.  Attached is a single, backported, tested patch against
4.4/KDE.

Would it be possible to commit this to the 4.4 branch?  I'd love to see
this in Debian, and KDE 4.4.5 is the path of least resistance on that.

Thanks!