dreaming...

Armijn Hemel armijn at loohuis-consulting.nl
Tue Jun 1 21:18:50 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 10:52 -0700, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On June 1, 2010, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > Thank you very much, this is great info to create a good proposal. I
> > have one more question: how hard/easy will it be to find someone to
> > spend these 2-3 months on Plasmate within the community?
>
> with funding it should be easy enough, i think.

Please note that NLnet Foundation has a cap of EUR 30,000 per project.
If you could put ballpark figures on the milestones with a break down
how long each milestone would take (milestone 1, so many hours, that
many EUR per hour) to make it insightful for NLnet would be great. Don't
overdo it though (they don't like proposals that go on and on and on).

The deadline for applying for funding was yesterday. The next deadline
is August 1, so there is plenty of time to get a good proposal. I have
some examples of proposals as well (although I will not share them with
the whole world, so please ask if you want to see them).

armijn

--
Armijn Hemel, MSc

Loco (Loohuis Consulting)
Training, consultancy, hosting, and building
Specialized in Open Source solutions

http://www.loohuis-consulting.nl/