Grouping Desktop moved to kdereview

Aaron Peterson myusualnickname at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 08:27:00 CEST 2010

Giulio

I love functionality provided, as shown in youtube video...

Sorry, Still haven't been able to get a development environment working,
(anybody in Seattle area willing to help for beer?)

Would this eventually be able to be integrated with panels? As it
would be cool if all panels did this... And then we don't need another
type of item.  (personally, I don't understand why panels arn't like
other plasmoids, I can't tell why somebody made them different..)

-AP