No subject

Fri Jul 23 01:58:38 CEST 2010

- fav* resources for an application (to be shown inside the app itself)
- fav resources independent on application (to be shown in activity kio)
- fav applications (for launchers)
- fav resources of a certain type (file, directory, web address, contact...)**

* fav as in automatically sorted by access times and access count
** this one seems least important

and all of the above should be activity (or something more generic) dependent.

> Maybe in a dedicated namespace or even in the Nepomuk::Query namespace
> as a generic access to typical queries used very often.

Both are fine with me. Maybe those are too specific to be in
Nepomuk::Query, but that's essentially your call.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard