Grouping Desktop moved to kdereview

Giulio Camuffo giuliocamuffo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:51:49 CEST 2010

Hi all KDE devs,

I've moved to kdereview/plasma/containments/ Grouping Desktop, my pet project
which I've been working on these last months.
It is a Desktop and a Panel Plasma Containments, in which I added the support
for grouping Applets in grids, in tabs, in a stack or in simple frames.

I've been developing this since the last months of 2009 and i fell now it is,
while not bug free, quite stable and clean.

On
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/base/plasma/containments/groupingdesktop/README?view=markup
there is a quite comprehensive README so I'm not repeating all of that here.
Entry on kde-look: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=116926
I uploaded a video on youtube, if you want to have a quich shot (even if that
is old) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL0PU2-u0E8

Probably the best target for this is kdeplasma-addons, event if I don't hide
that I'd like to see it in kdebase. :)

Grettings, Giulio