Nested Panels

Aaron Peterson myusualnickname at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:13:35 CEST 2010

> some applets give you a data that can make sense in a small horizontal (or
> vertical) strip, some other really can't, so an iconic representation is all
> can be done, and even all that makes sense (think bout the start menu, you
> really want it as an icon with popup when is in a small, always visible panel
> and nothing else)

Oh boy, I didn't think panel size would have anything to do with it, I
just made my panel a wee bit bigger and my device notifier turned into
an actual device notifier!   Thank you!

Feel kinda bad that I had to be told,

Now, I need to figure out a size to make the K menu fit into a panel.
and I guess that tweaking device manager to not waste so much space is
manageable.  Should I file a bug for that? Also the information /
preview icon in dolphin takes a large percentage of my screen, can
they be combined to be a general bug?