[Nepomuk] Activities protocol

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 05:04:10 CEST 2010

> I was doing some thinking on the bus... and I like this scoring idea.

some more random thoughts:

there's a temporal aspect to all this, isn't there? I mean, there are
resources that were related to my activity in the past - many of which may be
useful for it again in the future. and then there's resources that are related
to it in the present, things I'm *actually* using right this moment (or the
last moment that I was in that activity).

resource associations (and I say resources not files, because #plasma is not a
file) can be from any period in time (ooh ooh! timeline plasmoid for noting
things that'll be associated with it in the future!).  kwin, on the other
hand, only really cares about the present. :)