definitions and package for plasma on meego

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 18:44:45 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 13 July 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On July 13, 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> > > * build instructions for MeeGo
> >
> > i can wipe out my sdk and start a build from scratch, annotating each
> > step one has to do after the chroot is set up to get at least kdelibs
> > and kdebase working.
>
> that would be pure awesome.

this is a first rough draft of a sdk install guide.
there should be enough information to be able to follow it and have a kde
built and installed.
it's done with the cmakekde scripts to have to explain the minimum amount
possible, should be easy to adapt to a manual cmake by hand guide.

it builds the full kde profile with the minimum amount possible of
dependencies to barely build (maybe could be worth enabling dependencies for
remote applets in the future)

the good news is that almost everything needed is already packaged in meego
with the exceptions of:
mysql
sqlite (too old)
dbusmenu-qt

will have to be adapted to the other profiles as well.

i will now put it on techbase

Cheers,
Marco Martin