Scrollbars in add widget ui

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 17:44:11 CEST 2010

On July 14, 2010, Markus Slopianka wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 July 2010 22:35:50 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > sorry, but it's not coming back.
>
> Oh, then offloading all useful info into tooltips is good?
> Is this how you definition of elegance?

Markus, it sounds like you are frustrated or perhaps using agressive
conversation techniques to get your point across is just a habit of yours.
Unfortunately, that is not how we do things in Plasma. Productive and useful
input is how we work, _especially_ when we have different preferred answers or
don't agree on the current implementation. This keeps things moving
productively along, allowing all of us to create and explore solutions without
getting frustrated and angry with each other. It's why we've remained an
active and productive project. I will not allow people to jeopardize that.

This is why non-constructive rhetorical techniques are not only discouraged
here but quite simply are not accepted. I'm going to request that you alter
your approach or please stop participating in Plasma. If the latter is your
choice, we'll understand and there are many other places in KDE that can
benefit from participation.

Thanks for your understanding.

humru othro a kohnu se