Scrollbars in add widget ui

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:57:39 CEST 2010

On Thursday 15 July 2010, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> On 13/07/2010 22:33, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On July 11, 2010, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> >> What do you think?
> >
> > clean up the patch and get it in... huzzah for copromise! we'll get this
> > rocking yet ;) thanks for your dogged attention on this.
>
> My current patch adds the scrollbar by hand, but I just noticed there is
> a Plasma::ScrollWidget. Would it be better to use it instead of
> implementing a scroll view by hand?

they do almost the same thing (the scrollwidget was imlpemented after this)
and yes i think it would make sense to use the same thing
the scrollwidget has flicking too, that here could be problematic for drag and
drop, it is easy to disable (setfilterschildevents(false))
but i would like to try some solution to have both

--
Marco Martin