IRC meeting: point of what was done at akademy

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Jul 15 06:15:23 CEST 2010

On Wed 14 July 2010 8:41:57 am Marco Martin wrote:
> just a reminder for everybody
> meeting at 9:00 am UTC
> tomorrow 15th

So..

I'm a ... how can I put this nicely? A dork. I'm a dork. Right before sending
my "hey, yeah 9UTC WORKSFORME" I sent a mail to another list who also had a
meeting at 9UTC telling them that it was madness for me to stay up to 2am for
a meeting...
well, yeah, ehm :) It's 9pm, I'm still Finlag'd from waking up with the sun
today (far worse than being jetlag'd), and even with a heavy serving of the
coffee I put on downstairs, I don't see myself being sane for this meeting.
I'll, like, catch logs, and send mails, and harass people afterwards. :)

> Cheers,
> Marco Martin

Best best,
Ryan "I don't date -d before replying" Rix
--
Ryan Rix
== http://rix.si/page/contact/ if you need a word         ==