Scrollbars in add widget ui

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) asouza at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 00:04:45 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Markus Slopianka <markus.s at kdemail.net> wrote:
> Oh, then offloading all useful info into tooltips is good?
> Is this how you definition of elegance?

Constructive feedback is great, isn't it? It's awesome when every
developer out there has the right(tm) solution in mind but are never
here when things needs to get done. I would love to change positions
and be the one to ignore all the work and research that was done
before some work and just complain about it and say why I have the
best idea ever. *sigh*.

Back to technical:

Yep, it's way more elegant than having an icon with an "i" that when
clicked shows all the "useful" information. Specially that my mother
doesn't need to figure out what the hell the "i" icon means (it could
be something related to uninstall on my native language) and just
hovers the mouse over what she wants to figure out what that plasmoid
is without yet another mouse interaction.