definitions and package for plasma on meego

Fathi Boudra fabo at kde.org
Wed Jul 14 06:40:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:09 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> i fear the time is really tight and we should have stuff ready "for yesterday"
> something that we really need is a set of meego packages of 4.5, or the
> current trunk, or whatever.
> i don't have any knowledge whatsoever about packaging, but is the biggest
> thing -everyone- interested in it is asking

I could do the packaging quickly if you point where are the source I
should take.
It's part of my daily work (I maintain packages for MeeGo).

> what would be needed to use the obs would be either the own meego one to be
> opened (is it already?) or the suse obs to have meego as an available platform
> to build to

MeeGo community OBS is in testing phase. The MeeGo target isn't ready yet.
OpenSUSE OBS doesn't have MeeGo target.
In the meantime, I could use MeeGo OBS (the closed one) to build the packages.

Cheers,

Fathi