Activity identicons v 1.99 :) (post-akademy)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Jul 12 23:56:11 CEST 2010

> separate UI? wuh?
1 - menu of icons and a 'more...' option
2 - standard icon chooser when 'more...' is clicked

> I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's not so bad to leave it to the user. After
> all, we don't try to auto-name the activity for them, new activities currently
> start at "unnamed"...

One /less-than-perfect/ solution doesn't mean we should make other
ones like that. At least, this way, the unnamed activities look
differently even with the same name.

Cheerio

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard