initial plasmoid size?

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 10 11:56:55 CEST 2010

On July 10, 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On July 8, 2010, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > Nothing like replying to your own messages over and over. ;D
>
> ;)
>
> the version i just saw on irc looks even nicer (the headers, in
> particular)... coming along nicely  :)

Thanks :)

I keep thinking I have no will to work on anything, and I find myself pulling
my laptop back off the table to hack on it for a while.

Though right now I probably should sleep, been fighting with the way my
custom list widget sizes for I don't know how long now, and it only seems to
be getting worse. heh.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at shaw.ca