Strange crash in plasmoid

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 5 17:18:11 CEST 2010

I've gotten quite a bit further with my plasmoid, but I've hit a wall. I
just can't seem to figure out whats causing a crash:

http://pastebin.com/HFPqKPwm

Somehow adding an item to a QGraphicsLinearLayout is crashing, and the trace
I've been able to get from either valgrind or gdb really hasn't helped.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? So far I just can't figure it out.

I'll be stopping for today, hopefully a break will allow me to see it
clearer (tends to help more often than not).

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at shaw.ca