Idea: Window management for 4.5

J Janz jj at juniorjanz.net
Sun Jan 31 19:23:43 CET 2010

2010/1/30 Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer <devel at the-user.org>

> it or access its systray-menu, because you have seen the notification. That
> is
> why local notifications would be easier to use. Seriously, the onliest pro
> for

Dude, really, I agree that local notifications are better but there's no
room for them. Where would notifications from near taskbar entries would go?
Dislocate them to fit aside would totally ruin the purpose of having them
local.
--
"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e