On Plasmate's recent project list

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:15:19 CET 2010

> Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
> http://www.shantanutushar.com

required ( even though I wouldn't break that :P ).
So,if we bump into a conflict situation, we rename one of the two folder,
good. Now, my question is: how the user will be able to distinguish the
"current" and "backup" version of his/her project ?
I mean, in the project list we can't show the directories name because they
must be hidden, so an appropriate way is to pick up the project name from
the "Name" field metadata.desktop file, and surprisingly this will be 99%
times the same, since previously there was a conflict, so most likely the
user will fill a bug report because he/she can't distingiush between the two
projects, and he/she is forced to look to the sources in order to find the
correct one.
So, what about showing the "Remove,overwrite,ignore" buttons, or adding more
informations in the project list (for example adding the date of last
modification could be enough to distinguish between and old backup and the
current project, at least when there are few projects). Any other ideas ?