T4: Opening Day Presentations

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 26 18:36:06 CET 2010

On January 26, 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> i assume we're doing like last times, so giving brief presentations on the
> first day...

we're going to have ~25 people there this time. so this time i think we'll
have to do it just a little bit differently, due to time (15 min / person
would be over 6 hours of presentations!).

i'd like to see one presentation about Oxygen, one or two about KWin and then
a handful about Plasma related topics. each should be in the 10-20 minute
range (20 at the absolutely maximum).

for everyone else, we can do an introductory round where we go around the room
and each person introduces themselves, what they have been working / are
currently working on and what they'd like to get out of the dev sprint. even
that will likely take over an hour with 25 people!

if you do have a topic you'd like to do a "full" presentation on, please do
add it to the wiki and we will work out a schedule for them.

(and thanks for spear-heading this, Marco :)

humru othro a kohnu se