Subject: Re: Subject: Re: On Plasmate's recent project list

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:01:00 CET 2010

> Er, there will be a folder name conflict only if there is a project name
> conflict, right? Only If I already have a project "abcd" and I import which
> already contains "abcd", there will be a conflict. Correct me if i'm wrong.

No, there is no hard link between the two (project and folder names), and
they can be different. Plasmate's current state allows you to have two
projects with the same name, but folder names obviously must be unique.
Allowing duplicate names and hiding folder names has actually spared me a
slew of other potentially sticky conflict situations.

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/