QCompleter on Plasma::LineEdit not working properly

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Jan 19 17:00:25 CET 2010

Hi,

for a "shot in the dark" could you try with another style than oxygen
(if its the one your using)
or using oxygen by disabling the "animations" in the oxygen style
configuration dialog
("configure" in systemsettings->appearance->style, next to the combobox)
? It might be responsible for the freeze.

Hugo