KRunner + Skype (w. Python)

Fran Ruiz quiesadev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:38:52 CET 2010

It is also available (but not the latest version) at
http://sites.google.com/site/techisthecolour/krunner/plasma-runner-skype.tar.gz

As soon I get a stable version, I'll upload a packaged file to the project
page.

The relevancy for the matches are (if "myself" is a friend of mine):
   sk myself -> ExactMatch
   sk sel -> PossibleMatch
   unread -> ExactMatch

Any suggestion??