Plasma queued notifications

Charly Ghislain charlyghislain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:26:08 CET 2010

Hi,

Actually I won't have time for some weeks for this as I need to meet a short
deadline elsewhere, but I won't let it die.

Marco: is a scrollview, like what the current devicenotifer uses, something
that could be used ? The items there seems to have all the features of
extenders (i guess there are in fact), but looks more pretty and lightweight,
and may fit nicely in a otifications list.
A second thought : is all the informations of the current jobs really wanted
in the widgets, or should a dialog be opened when job details are asked? It
looks a bit too clustered now on my desktop, and not at all useful since the
strings are truncated, it might be worse on netbook.

Regards,

Charly