plasma.include() and member visibility

J Janz jj at juniorjanz.net
Thu Jan 14 20:27:59 CET 2010

2010/1/14 Amos Kariuki <amoskahiga at gmail.com>

> J Janz wrote:
>
> > Right ... I meant, wouldn't this be because you're using plasmoid.include
> > instead of just include, like in the API link? (i think *that* should
> give
> > you an error but ... anyway)
> > --
> > J (|´:¬{)»
>
> If you read closely on the API documentation, the include() is actually
> part of
> the "global Plasmoid" object (I however also initially thought the same)--
> doesn't work if you just use include().

Yeah, I've seen that but I guessed (as I said, I haven't tested yet) it was
just include because of the example for file ( var path = file("mainscript"))

Looks really like a bug then but I can't help you with that. And I think
people are attending CampKDE so ... It seems like we'll have a halt in here

It's sad, 'cause I'll need the exact same thing (vars and functions from
included files) too. =(  Hope someone on a break could give it a look.
--
"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e