Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:57:46 CET 2010

On Tuesday 12 January 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
> Since a couple of days i had the occasion playing aroung with a neat mobile
> device by Intel. I think it's a good development platform to get
> plasma-mobile started since is basicaly a pc (tough only slightly bigger
> than an n810) so getting things to run on it is really easy.
> Now since i had green light to ask this, (i know that's a rethorical
> question since i know everybody here loves this stuff ;p) if i can get at
> least two people that will be interested working on them during Tokamak i
> think i can make them lending us two more devices, so there will be enough
> to experiment for some people.
> then of course they don't have to do that all the time, we just have to
> make sure they'll be put in good use.
>
> who raises hand? :)
>
> cheers,
> Marco Martin

another update with good news:
probably two of them can be lended to two people for some time after the
sprint, to still work a bit with those devices. (unfortunately they prefer to
keep them in europe, for shipment costs i suppose, so this phases out some
people, sorry :/)
I think we'll decide at the last moment wo takes them, based on how the sprint
was gone.
I was thinking about asking something like 3 weeks/one month, then who
received should ship the thing back.
any comments? need more/less time?

Cheers,
Marco Martin