Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 12 17:54:07 CET 2010

On January 12, 2010, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> Me but i'll bring N900s too.
>
> My plan for tokamak 4 is plasma-mobile only...nothing else...

yes, i think we'll have one "pod" of people working on Plasma Mobile during
the conference. i think we'll have at least 4-5 devices in total to keep
people busy. (3 from Intel, at least one N900 and i will be bringing a low-end
MIPS based clamshell device as well.)

really exciting stuff, and i hope we all bring our Big Ideas for the user
interface with us!

of course, there will be lots of other topics for "the rest of us" to keep our
hands busy with too! :)

humru othro a kohnu se