Need a couple of volunteers (was: Re: TokamakIV update)

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:32:44 CET 2010

Hi all,
Since a couple of days i had the occasion playing aroung with a neat mobile
device by Intel. I think it's a good development platform to get plasma-mobile
started since is basicaly a pc (tough only slightly bigger  than an n810) so
getting things to run on it is really easy.
Now since i had green light to ask this, (i know that's a rethorical question
since i know everybody here loves this stuff ;p) if i can get at least two
people that will be interested working on them during Tokamak i think i can
make them lending us two more devices, so there will be enough to experiment
for some people.
then of course they don't have to do that all the time, we just have to make
sure they'll be put in good use.

who raises hand? :)

cheers,
Marco Martin