Installing plasmoid script howto

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:53:37 CET 2010

On Monday 11 January 2010 19:01:49 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On January 11, 2010, Petri Damstén wrote:
> > I got message for plasmoid script that said 'I have extracted package to
> > ... and it does not work'. Is there a wiki page that would explain how to
> > install plasmoid script using gui (and with plasmapkg) and if not, is
>
> er, what exactly did you do, and where did it try to install it and what
>  was the layout of the package, exactly? (e.g. can you provide a test case
>  for it?)

Message was from user that tried to install plasmoid by manually unzipping it
and I answerer that using GUI or plasmapkg is the correct way to install. I
was just wondering if there already is a wiki page about installing which I
could link from the kde-look.org page. And if I take some screenshots and
write a howto, should I put it to userbase.

Petri