"Yahoo! Weather" ion dataengine review

Amos Kariuki amoskahiga at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:40:13 CET 2010

I've been working on the "Yahoo! Weather" ion dataengine that's currently in Playground (/trunk/playground/base/plasma/ions/yahooweather/) and was thinking of having it moved to
Kdereview now that it's feature complete.  Are there any instructions on the process to do this or information on how a project migrates from Playground to its final resting place
(Kdebase in this case)?

I would ideally like to use reviewboard.kde.org for review but I'm not sure of the process. My guess is:
1. Move the project from playground to /trunk/kdereview/plasma/dataengines/weather/ions/ (not sure how this is managed)
2. Create a diff of the project in kdereview and create a new review request in reviewboard with the diff attached to it.
3. Move the project from kdereview to kdebase once all any mentioned issues in reviewboard are resolved.

Is there a need to use both kdereview (svn) and reviewboard or should I just submit a patch for review in reviewboard and ignonre kdereview?

Any clarification is appreciated.

Thanks,
Amos Kariuki