widget snap

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 04:28:17 CET 2010

On January 3, 2010 18:14:07 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On January 3, 2010, Chani wrote:
> > looks like I have some work to do :/ what would kill the cashew?
>
> making it a custom containment and not adding any actions to it?

no no, remember, this was all *working* in 4.3.
I had applet handles and a cashew, everything I wanted. we even stripped out a
bunch of unnecessary code (and moved some to the screensaver corona iirc) so
that the screensaver containment is extremely small.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com