gsoc ideas page

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:02:52 CET 2010

Le Mercredi 24 Février 2010 13:06:07, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> On February 24, 2010, Chani wrote:
> > http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas
>
> yes, we should try to get a few items up there at least. note that there are
> plasma related items for skrooge and kontact there as well. maybe we could
> brainstorm a bit here at tokamak as well ....
I can't come to tokamak, and I can't find time for IRC (doing some fixing in the house ;) ), but if I can be of help, mail me or phone me (wound send phone by private email).

Siddharth, since you wish to work on that GSOC subject, you may want to talk with Aaron and the Gang of Plasmers* for plasma related discussions.

[*] Sounds like a raggae band  \o/ !!!

--
Skrooge, a personal finances manager powered by KDE 4.x
http://skrooge.org