Python PopupApplet and ScriptEngines

Luca Beltrame einar at heavensinferno.net
Sat Feb 20 12:18:04 CET 2010

Hello,

AFAIK, there is no PopupApplet for Python scriptengines yet, and I'd like to
hack in this functionality.
Currently the applets in Python use "plasmascript" to work, so I assume this
would be the place to add support in. So, here come the questions:

1. Is there documentation on how a "proper" PopupApplet should be?
2. To those familiar with the design of the Python binding, is creating a
"plasmascript.PopupApplet" the way to go?
3. Is there any documentation on how "plasmascript" was conceived and
designed?

Thanks!