Javascript runApplication() question

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 12:13:51 CET 2010

Heya folks,

I've noticed in the Javascript API there is a bool runApplication(string
exe[, array args]) [0] function that allows you to run
an executable with optional arguments. If I try running a command-line
executable instead of a GUI one ( for example
runApplication("ls", "my/favourite/directory/") ), returning a bool value is
not useful at all.
So my question is: it is possible to get the string with the result of the
command above?
Or, from an other point of view: is it planned to add a KProcess Javascript
binding for Plasma?
Cheers,

Diego.

[0]