Tokamak IV breakout groups

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Feb 18 19:08:58 CET 2010

On Thursday 18 February 2010 17:46:06 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On February 18, 2010, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Will and I plan to work on the Networkmanagement stuff. Aurelien will
> > join in remotely, so we plan to make "quite some progress".
> >

> > Rich and I want to advance planning for Silk a bit more, and work on some
> > items related to that. That makes taking part in two break-out groups for
> > me, should be enough to keep my busy.
>
> sounds great; can you add both of these breakout groups to the wiki page,
> along with your Silk presentation? thanks. :)

Sure, just done that (wanted to wait for people being interest first, as in your
intro mail to this thread).

There's a Silk presentation planned, and a breakout-group with Will, Kevin, me
and two remote participants: Aurelien and Shantanu.

See you tomorrow guys, I'm really looking forward to it :)
--
sebas