Battery applet and KIcon

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sun Feb 14 22:33:43 CET 2010

On Sunday 14 February 2010 20:43:15 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > SVG is not scalable.
>
> given that's what the 's' stands for in 'svg', this statement is ironic.
> (not  to mention wrong)

Then we're all crazy working at small sized icons, aren't we? Why don't we
just scale the oh-so-scalable svg?

For the rest I totally agree with Marco so there's little to add here to his
response. But I really don't appreciate the irrespectful and rude tone that
you used while responding to my mail. I wouldn't have expected this from you,
Aaron.

-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום