configChanged

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Thu Feb 11 16:20:14 CET 2010

Hello,
as some of you may have already noticed by the flood of commits, i just
finished implementing configChanged() for all the applets in kdebase. Please
report if you find any strange behiavour, totally possible. :-)

Now, I think I'm going to start with kdeplasma-addons. If somebody of you
feels like helping, please, by all means, do so.
It's a very simple and quick job, but very useful and rewarding. A very nice
Junior Job.

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום