Help adding plasma in Skrooge

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Feb 10 23:03:22 CET 2010

On February 10, 2010, Guillaume DE BURE wrote:
> Le Mardi 09 Février 2010 22:27:37, Marco Martin a écrit :
> > >
> > > it would make a good one, yes, especially if the goal was to create a
> > > dashboard widget that any application could use easily (kontact may
> > > want something similar, for instance). that really is the bulk of the
> > > work outside of writing the "skroogeoids".
> >
> > +1
>
> Thanks guys. Created an entry in http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2010/Ideas.
> I wrote it with my previously mentionned limited knowledge, so feel free
> to tear it apart and transform it into a plasma only project if more
> appropriate :D

i'd love to see Skrooge get a SoC project (i'm quite excited by the advent of
the finance apps) and would be happy to ensure that it gets all the plasma
mentoring help it needs.

we could co-mentor it, with one Plasma person and one Skrooge person (you?)
mentoring the project from the two sides of it.

can't wait! i hope a student picks this one up!

humru othro a kohnu se