Tokamak IV breakout groups

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:51:01 CET 2010

On Friday 05 February 2010, Lukas Appelhans wrote:
> Hey!
>
> I think we should have a working group (only for a few hours maybe) about
> how we manage application menus... (especially interesting for Ivan,
> ruphy, Nuno et moi)
>
> We may want to integrate it with Nepomuk, get some thoughts about sharing
> as most code as possible and get some enlightenment on the concept of
> TOM...

This could probably be merged with the mobile one for like even just a couple
of hours.
having a somethinglauncher is needed also there. it will look completely
different but there could be some sharable backend probably (insert krunner,
nepomuk and other cool words here as much as you please :p)

Cheers,
Marco Martin