[kde-promo] Javascript Jam Session

Justin Kirby justin at neomantra.org
Fri Feb 5 17:11:33 CET 2010

Hi Aaron,

Yes, this is definitely exciting...contests are fun to promote :)  I read
through all the info below and don't really have much in the way of feedback
as this looks very well thought out already.  I did notice one typo, but
that's about it:

* Each contestant may submit one, and only one, Plasmoid for judging.
Contestants may work in teams (an artist and a programmer is a common
pairing
in Plasmoid development, for instance) but only one prize per submission
will
be offered regardless of team size and constants may not be a member of more
than one submitting team.

  constant -> contestant in that last line

Otherwise, this looks kickass and I will be happy to help you all spread the
word come Feb 9!

- Justin