plasmate alpha1 release

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:42:41 CET 2010

> the backtrace wasn't very specific, but i may have fixed it anyways. can
> you
> svn up libplasma and repeat to see if it works better now?

Agh! I'm still persuading the latest pykde to build :( The crash is trivial
to reproduce though, so if someone has the latest builds at hand maybe you
could give it a quick try?

* create a new python plasmoid in plasmate
* change "self.setHasConfigurationInterface(False)" to
"self.setHasConfigurationInterface(True)" in the init method.
* refresh the plasmoid, right click the plasmoid > settings
* crash happens.

Btw, I've started some documenting of "what's possible" as well as a quick
todo list here:  http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/PlasMate. Feel free
to add-on, amend!

Anyway, so if I read the conversation right, we have decided to a) release
alpha1 on the 10th as planned and b) "keep" themes for now? :)

Just fixed this btw:

 I tried creating a new project "Hello" and changed it to "Hello1" in the
> metadata. Now, when I again tried to create a project "Hello", it overwrites
> the older "Hello"

:)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe