plasmate alpha1 release

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:51:55 CET 2010

Ok, so should we disable the js ( and ruby ) radio button when selecting a
runner or dataEgine project, until we get an improved API  ?

> but i can quite easily provide templates for both, and really should be
> adding
> such things to kdeexamples anyways.

Good :)

> And theme support is still unavailable, in this current state.
>
> theme support would be fairly easy to add, as far as packaging goes, but it
> will still require an external tool such as Inkscape for the forseeable
> future. so it will never be "perfect" for theming, it really would be just
> more of a packaging and previewing tool.

Ok, then something like "create the theme directory hierarchy" -> "drag and
drop svgs and color scheme" -> "preview" -> "publish" should be fine :)

i wonder if a purpose-built tool just
> for making theme packages wouldn't be better. what do you think of dropping
> themes from the target use cases?

It's all the same for me. Yuen Hoe, Shantanu, what do you think ?