notifications, again :D

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Feb 1 15:51:04 CET 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 15:05:05 Diego Moya wrote:
> Also, maybe the progress bar for running jobs could be placed *below*
> the popups and NotificationScroller, instead of above. This way they
> wouldn't jump up and down like that.
>
> (I know, I know it was my idea putting them on top)...

We should try to show the progress in the systray icon itself, IMO. I've played
around with it (connection progress in the networkmanager plasmoid), and it works
nicely for smaller sizes. This way we could show the overall progress as a pie or
ring that completes itself in the panel, when you click on it, you get the job
tracking extenders.

What do you think about this?
--
sebas